Hello,

I used on my project laravel 5.6 a multiple authentication guards as follows (Super Admin guard, Admin guard, Agency User guard, and simple user guard) For that I had created 4 (Guard, controller, model, dashboard) for each one.

My a problem, I did not know how to manage authentication and right in controllers with middleware auth of Laravel 5.6

For your information :

1- Super admin has all privileges to (edit, create, delete, validate, publish, import and export) each action in controller of (Admin, Agency User, and simple user)

2- Admin has all privileges to (edit, create, delete, validate, publish, import and export) each action in controller of (Agency User, and simple user)

3- Agency User has all privileges to (edit, create, delete, validate, publish, import and export) each action in controller of (simple user)

Thank you in advance.

1 réponse

The documentation is pretty clear. We might be able to help you better if a piece of code had been provided.

And by the way, it's a French forum. So it's up to you to adapt, not to us to do the translation.